The curriculum may be used in various ways:
* For college credit (3 semester hours).
* For church leaders (continuing education).
* For church classes, college ministries, high school youth groups.
* For personal spiritual development.
If taken for COLLEGE CREDIT, the course will be offered at a discounted rate. If NOT taken for college credit, the cost will be minimal and will depend on the size of the group or its specific use.
12-Month Access to Curriculum
The Worldview & Apologetics curriculum will include the following components:
* Video presentations (50 minutes each; multicamera recordings with multimedia slides).
* Basic outlines of presentations.
* Fill-in-the-blank presentation notes.
* Quizzes on the presentations.
* Slides used in presentations.
* Interaction with class assistants.
For those taking the class for college credit, various assignments will be required (e.g. reports on video presentations, online posts, quizzes, two four-page papers.