To help high school youth have a strong Christian faith and learn to love God more deeply and live for God more faithfully—during and after high school.
This Lesson Series …
- Introduces the concept of a “worldview” as a powerful and practical tool to help develop committed and consistent Christ-followers.
Each lesson provides EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- A Leader Guide with detailed lesson outlines and specific instructions.
- A Student Guide to use during and after each lesson.
- A Parent Guide to create valuable conversation and enjoyable experiences with their high school student.
- Kahoot quizzes for review and fun.
Each Lesson has these Sections
- Let’s Kickoff: Introductory questions or activities.
- Let’s Learn: The main video teaching (about 20 minutes divided into at least two parts).
- Let’s Interact: Discussion questions that prompt reflection and interaction.
- Let’s Do Something: Suggested activities for students to apply the lesson during the week.
- Let the Spirit Speak: A list of Scriptures and devotional thoughts to use during the week.
- Let’s Go Deeper: A list of recommended relevant resources (e.g., online articles and videos).
- This 24-week lesson series is being tested in a megachurch during 2022. Based on input from youth leaders, it will be revised and then made available to all churches.